After a couple of weeks of major procrastination, hot weather, not enough sleep & too many external distractions, I decided that progress had to be made.
At the last class session, Zig suggested ustilising Adobe Lightroom to produce a slideshow version of what I was previously attempting in Adobe Premiere.
I had the images already prepared, so I gave it a ago. It was quite straightforward to upload the files, I then adjusted the Slide Length & Cross Fades timing until I was happy with the result. One thing I did notice was the minimum time for the Slide Length is one second. The Cross Fade time that suited this best was four seconds. Here is the result:
Not totally happy with the result & will need further work, but am fascinated how the images transform, melting from one to the other.
Tasks 2, 3, 4 & 5