Transformations – Unit 1: Pt 25 Preparation Time

After my previous attempt at getting my project finalised by using Lightroom, I was quite despondent. Then Zig offered to help with a session using Adobe Premiere. All I had to do was prepare the images.

I decided to use all the images I’d shot during May and June for my final project. At this stage, I had no idea how the stills would look when creating a moving piece. I spent an evening (& a couple of hours the morning after) cropping the images to 1920 x 1080 pixels. About 4,000 in total!

waiting_for_crop

After cropping each sequence, I checked them in Adobe Bridge to see how they looked. I have my favourites, but whether they will work or not remains to be seen…

Tasks 2, 3,  4 & 5

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s